Pages

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Wowzer Trousers

Ta da! I've had these wide leg trousers done for a while now, but finally got around to posting them. Two things I have observed from wearing them to class:

1. They are by far the most comfortable pants ever.
2. They are way cooler than any of my classmates's pants ;)

I used this pattern from BurdaStyle, and this fabric from fabric.com. The fabric is a cotton rayon blend. Originally, I was looking for something a little more silky, but I'm glad I ended up with this since they can be worn more casually. Buying fabric online is tricky...I wasn't entirely sure what I would be getting, but am happy with the flowy weight of this cut!



 How beautiful are these fall colors? (Although I must say, Michigan has still got Indiana beat in this area.)



Pockets, front pleats, and a side zip! How cool is it that the pattern matched up across the front?


Thanks again to my roommate for the pics :)

2 comments:

  1. Hello Dana!
    I love those pants, the print is adorable and they look so comfy!
    I discovered your blog not a long time ago, and i think you are so talented and cheerful. I want to give to you a Sunshine award :) check it out here: http://livecolorful.com/2013/11/lets-share-some-sunshine/ Have a lovely week! Xo, Elba

    ReplyDelete