Pages

Monday, June 22, 2015

Summer heat & skirt pleats

Sunflowers and red and yellow and summer!!! This summer I'm focusing on sewing solid colored clothing so that I can actually wear all the prints that I've accumulated. (THIS IS SO HARD. SOLIDS ARE SO BORING.) I'm also making a lot of basic clothes, like t-shirts, as a commitment to not buying any new clothing. Needless to say, this hasn't resulted in much bloggable material. 

Fortunately, I still had this skirt lurking around as one of the last print pieces I made! This skirt (completely designed and drafted by me) was my final garment for my pattern-making class this past semester. It's a drop waist skirt with knife pleats starting at hip level. The fabric is rayon challis. 








3 comments:

  1. Such a very nice post and color combination is very good.and If you are suffering the problem of Yahoo email password. So don’t worry about it you can dial yahoo password recover help for get help for our trained executive.

    ReplyDelete