Pages

Saturday, September 3, 2016

White on white

Since moving to DC (and graduating from college) I've had so much time to make things! There are a lot of things (friends, dining courts) I miss about college, but the never ending work/late night studying is not one of them.

I made this shirt after browsing the Anthropologie sale section (a dangerous place). I love how it turned out - it will be perfect for the swampy DC heat. The base is Burda Style 114, which I modified to have a lapel collar and rounded pockets.

$50 by Anthro, $8 by me




Thanks to my housemate Deb for the great photos!

6 comments:

  1. Cute shirt, I love the Swiss dot fabric! I graduate next year and I'm looking forward to being able to sew more too, I always say I will sew in my semester breaks but I always end up working instead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Good luck on your last year :)

      Delete
  2. Fab top, looks great on and the Swiss dot makes it more interesting than the original

    ReplyDelete